Swagbucks …The BEST Rewards Program
If you are a fan of reward program sites, and haven’t given Swagbucks a try then you are missing out. It’s one of the most reputable reward sites around with a huge following. If you are not familiar with them then read on, and if you are, check often because I will try and post when the codes are out! I also have the swagbucks widget posted on the sidebar so feel free to bookmark and check the widget often so you don’t miss out on any codes! Now, on to the details:
There are so many ways to earn points through here which convert to a vast array of prizes to cash out for, including paypal, gift cards to numerous stores, drawings, etc. Among some of those ways to earn points would be:
- Doing searches (Fridays they give out very high value Swagbuck codes and I will do my best to post reminders)
- Watching swagbucks TV
- Completing surveys
- Completing offers from there various offer walls (this includes both trials and free offers)
- Entering swag codes they give out (which is quite frequent and can be found on their Facebook page, Twitter, Blog and their widget which you can find right here on the the sidebar, just click the “swag codes” button)
- Using their tool bar (it will give you one Swag Code every day)
- Answering their daily poll
- Clicking through their no obligation special offers
I find that the cash out rate compared with other sites is one of the best. It only takes 450 points to get a $5 Amazon GC which is very reasonable considering how quickly the points rack up. I do Swagbucks everyday and find it’s a great way to stock up on Amazon GC’s (in my case) so that I have a good amount set aside to help with my kids birthdays and Christmas, etcetera.
Give Swagbucks try and let me know what you think! If you have any questions regarding it then don’t hesitate to leave a comment!